Do you seek a Transaction Coordinator with a strong real estate background? Do you need someone with the skills and experience to handle executive-level administrative work for your busy real estate practice?
Meet Gale Gallagher, the Coordinator Pro!
Gale founded Action Business Support in 1993, after 28 years of experience working for others. Gale's decision to concentrate her business on serving real estate agents led to the evolution of Action Business Support into Coordinator Pro.
She uses her substantial experience to improve your productivity by ensuring seamless transaction management with online technology to coordinate even the most complex closings. She has completed rigorous courses of professional training with SettlementRoom, GuruNet, and the Virtual Training Center. She is also a former licensed real estate agent, and completed college-level courses in residential real estate appraisal.
Her training, years of experience, and the dedication to deliver excellent customer service ensure that your needs and the individual needs of your clients are met during each step of the closing process.
Gale Gallagher has the experience, training, and credentials you seek. She is a REPA (Real Estate Professional Assistant), certified by the National Association of Realtors®, a Certified Real Estate Support Specialist (CRESS), Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistant (PREVA), a member of the International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA), and a charter member of the List2Close Team, a highly-regarded group of independent Transaction Management (TM) professionals.
Superior Experience for Real Estate Agents
- 15 years experience as an executive administrative assistant
- 13 years experience in real estate and real estate related fields
- Concentrated experience coordinating listings and closings for agents
- Assistant to land developer on a 4000+ acre subdivision project
- Marketing coordinator for building contractor for residential subdivisions
- Assistant to a real estate attorney, preparing closing documents, closing packages, & calculating settlement sheets
16 Years in Business as an Independent Contractor
- Administrative services
- Legal document preparation
- College manuscripts and dissertations
- Legal and medical transcription
Gale saves you countless hours of detail work by doing what she enjoys most and enabling you to do what you do best. She achieved her personal goal of securing her real estate license several years ago, but she surrendered it to return to what she enjoys most - working behind the scenes to help you succeed.
With Gale on your team, details are always under control. Partner with Coordinator Pro and spend more time with your buyers and sellers, produce more satisfied clients with better overall results, improve your referral rate, and increase your sales.
Through the years, Gale has participated in many community service organizations, including the following:
- Business and Professional Women (BPW), Entrepreneur of the Year
- Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Development Council
- City of Tyler Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- Humane Society (board officer for 7 years)
- Meals on Wheels
- National Historical Society
- Rotary Club
Why Use a VA?
We can handle every detail of your transaction at a distance — but only work as needed. You pay no benefits, no sick leave, no vacations, no insurance - yet VAs are ready, willing, and able when you need them. We are fully trained and capable of managing the intricate details of the escrow process. When you outsource to a VA you save on precious office space and expensive equipment as well.